( In Order from top to bottom)
- The suede platform wedge. This wedge is being seen everywhere. I have actually had to wait to order this exact pair for two months now because it is instantly sold out! It is simple , yet says a lot at the same time. It pairs perfectly to any outfit as it goes with the nudes and nude pastel color pallets of fall. You will be noticed in this shoe, for sure.
- The modern day combat boot is better than ever. Pair it with some dark denim shorts, tights, and a cropped top, with layered jewelery and you have a chic easy look. I love them paired with long-loose simple pastel colored tees , black tights and a simple cropped leather jacket.Just get them, you'll be the commander in charge wherever your feet step.
- Julia Roberts we thank you. The over the knee boot need I say more? Just get it, it's going to be a timeless boot, this is no fad!
- Black booties are life. I love them so much! They dress up any outfit and add such class and style. I especially love suede booties. Whether they be leather or suede, please wear them. Whenever you can.
- Last but never least! The oxford shoe. They remind of childhood for some reason, maybe its because they're paired with socks..........but what a fashionable child that would be. Oxfords are fun and easy to throw on, and go with nearly any outfit. They add fun yet show you very stylish side. Pair them with a short floral dress, a cardigan, some tights and neutral socks for a casual chic look.
All shoes found on lulus.com for under $75:]